Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pictures of them concealed carrying in a suit (w/o jacket)? I would be interested in seeing a smart carry, a supertuck and any other options that you think work well.

Thanks

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Do you mean, suit slacks, suit jacket, dress shirt? Meaning, no overcoat/jacket of sorts?

Do you mean the entire getup minus the suit jacket?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry.

I would like to see suit pants, dress shirt and tie. No suit jacket. Dress slacks, dress shirt and tie would be good as well. Again, no jacket/sport coat.

My thought is the jacket will not be on all of the time.

·
Registered
10,938 Posts
I posted some of me in a suit (no jacket) over at USCCA while wearing a Smartcarry.

Kind of boring...nothing to see here...move along.:image035:

·
Registered
829 Posts
i don't have any pics today, but easy to do in a suit, I avoid white shirts best I can... other than that, no probs

·
Registered
125 Posts
I don't have pictures, but I have purchased the smartcarry and crossbreed supertuck just last week. I wear a shirt and tie almost daily right now, and tried out the supertuck on friday--worked perfectly; I kept checking during the day, and was no printing. Crossbreed actually has a short video showing it off on their website.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
The key is how you wear your shirts and what style more than the individual holster.

If you wear loose-fitting shirts and blouse them over your pants top and belt, you will do a better job of concealing. Same for pants - pleated front fit looser and conceal better.

If you wear body-tailored dress shirts and pants, you are pretty much going to print, no matter what. Again, same for the suit coat - tailored tight and you will print.

If you have your coats/jackets tailored to include the gun and holster, it becomes a non problem while wearing it. Any decent men's shop can tailor a little extra material on the strong side of the coat/jacket and put an extra layer of material on the inside over the gun position as well. Men's Wearhouse does this without batting an eyelash at the request.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
If you have your coats/jackets tailored to include the gun and holster, it becomes a non problem while wearing it.
This works very well. Not as crisp of a look as "body" tailored, but it can look completely natural.

·
Registered
31 Posts
on the crossbreed website they have a lil vid of a guy displaying the suppertuck, one of the positions is a tucked in shirt, it looks very hidden

1 - 10 of 10 Posts