Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some pictures of leather pocket holsters for Kahr PM9's.
I can't stand kydex or Nemesis style holsters in my pocket. For some reason they make me sweat like a pig behind them. Leather seems to breathe better for me.
I have a HighNoon for my J-frame and a K&D for my P380 but I'm not sure if they are what I want for the PM9.
Pictures please.
I know what I'm looking for, I just need to see the gun in the holster to "put a face" to my mental picture.

·
Banned
45 Posts
I have one of these for my PM9. This will not fit all the way down in the back of some jeans - it fits well in my Calvin Kleins that have large pockets but its a bit tight for Levis. The advantage is it does not print at all, its very flat. But the cut flap lets you get your hand firmly on the grip before you begin to draw. Draw is pretty clean; would definitely surprise a BG expecting you to hand over your wallet.

I do not find it a very comfortable carry; I think the PM9 is a bit too heavy and bulky for pocket carry but I'm sure you can get used to it. I just find an IWB tuckable more comfortable.

JS Pocket Holster - Large

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 5 Shot pocket holster that is great but I see it is not listed on the web site. Maybe make an inquery for info.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Here you go, Desantis Nemesis (@ work), and I have a High Noon Pocket Holster too but will need to take pictures.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yup its great, I would def. suggest it. Also check into the crossbreed minituck, the gun almost disappears at your side.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My PM9 rides in my front pocket everyday (mostly jeans but sometimes Dockers) in this holster:
Kahr Arms Pocket/Wallet Holster

Here is a photo with PM9 on the left and LCP that I have since sold on the right. Note that this holster has an anti-print panel that can be attached (not shown in the photo). I use the panel as it smoothes out the contour of the gun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts