Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to Cabelas today to buy an XD40 walk away really happy......There price was $560 they matched another dealers price that was $489 had a voucher that give me $85 off and used my cabela bucks. Ended up getting the gun for $104:yup:

Cant wait to get some rounds thur it:comeandgetsome:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Do you feel like a thief? That is just wrong. Maybe I should start shopping smarter.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
WOW...That's a deal you can't beat... :hand10:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I felt bad for a few seconds as I was paying but when a walked out the door I was like holy crap what just happened.....thinking mights well go to Hooters for some wings and a beer.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Did you have a getaway driver?

·
Registered
366 Posts
you must be related to JESSE JAMES>...
i cant believe security didnt stop you from getting out the door :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Let us know how the gun performs at the range; I am interested in getting my hands on one of the "M" models in 9mm.....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let us know how the gun performs at the range; I am interested in getting my hands on one of the "M" models in 9mm.....

Last Thursday I shot the XDM40 at a range to see How I liked it, it was a very nice shooting gun. I chose just the XD for the bit smaller size so I could carry it if need be. I only shot the XDM 10 times at 21 feet I put them in a 3inch circle and that was my first time ever shooting a 40 cal.

·
Registered
473 Posts
You're going to love it!! I've got my XD45 strapped right now. =)

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Congrats on the new pistola, but at that price you should buy more than one...:yup::danceban::danceban:

·
Registered
473 Posts
XD40 for the price of a Hi-Point, cant get any better than that !!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats on the new pistola, but at that price you should buy more than one...:yup::danceban::danceban:
I would have loved to but it took me over a year of using there visa card to accumulate $329 towards there products and I could only use one voucher.....So I guess maybe next year I'll have to buy me another christmas gift. And they told me they wont match a price from that gun dealer in Grand Rapids,MI again cause its to far away from them. They just did it this time because a gal on the phone told me they would.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I went to the range today and put 100 rounds through my new xd40 .......I Loved it ....it preformed flawlessly.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Don't you love Cabela bucks??? Great deal! Congratulations!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts