Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for posting the same gun, but I am super excited about this piece. She feel like part of your hand, grips are outstanding, Trijicon sights, life time warranty no matter who owns the gun...how can you go wrong. Can not wait to fire her. Well, thanks for putting up with my rant of excitement that only gun guys would understand. I told my wife and she said...pretty. Well, that's something:)

·
Registered
20,049 Posts
Super nice! Range report with 25 yard groups please!

·
Premium Member
2,536 Posts
What a beauty! Congrats!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Congrats. Looks like a work of art :smile:

·
Registered
16,094 Posts
I'm not a big fan of two-tone, but with those grips that's one smart looking package.
Nice pick up.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice Duke, those grips are very nice also. You really can't beat such a well made 1911, is it a '5 or '6?
It a Commander size 1911....4.25 barrel

Reactions: Harold686

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
Who doesn't enjoy looking at beautiful works of art? Post away and be proud to own such a nice pistol.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
...that's what I'am talkin' about.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
We definitely want to hear about the shoot. Looks, she speaks volumes already. You need to be on a commission contract as you post about her, I am not the only one drooling here and I thought I was far too old to drool about anything.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Capitol B, Capitol A as in Bad Ass 1911! Congrats... I'm moving to the Ed Brown site. Was not aware of this model.

·
Banned
5,140 Posts
lookin good

1 - 20 of 23 Posts