Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
CZ makes a fine weapon.....Good for you---shoot it well--carry safe !!!
Had a PCR and KICK myself for selling it !!!!

Reactions: Philly Boy

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
I've got a crush on the top one! And I've never met a (metal-framed) CZ that I didn't...like!
Well Bought! :congrats:

Reactions: TeflonDon

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The trigger on the safety version feels a bit smoother and lighter. I haven't shot the BD yet but I think the popular consensus is that CZs with safeties have a better trigger than their decocker counterparts

Although the trigger on my SP-01 is pretty nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
CZ's are great guns. Wish I could find them more often locally. In 3 years, I've seen 1 in a B&M store. Online is a different story though.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
When I bought my first semi auto 5 or more years ago it was a CZ75B. They also had one of these cold war commemorative ones for the same price. I passed on it because I thought the spur hammer would be jabbing my hand. Still beating myself up over it!

CZ.jpg

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
2t2 ... Congrats on your new addition. Personally prefer the safety version but it's all good :35:

Reactions: 2tango2

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
A P 10 Semi-Compact might get both my atention and $$ next year, but until then:

Reactions: bigpapa and 2tango2

·
Registered
436 Posts
If I ever actually see one for sale I might own one as well.
I resemble that remark. After all the positive comments I've heard about them, I've wanted to get my hands on one, and possibly part with some cash for it. But no matter that the cash is burning a hole in my pocket, I cant even find one to fondle, let alone buy. I'm up in Utah today, where my son lives, so I went to his LGS, being they had a sale on CZs for $25 off...sold their last rami before I got there to even see the doggone thing.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Experimenting with Talon Grips.

Reactions: bigpapa

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Love my RAMI, but not enough to buy a BD version.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Shot it [email protected] yards. Had some failure to close on a couple rounds of my Magtech 9mm ammo (56 and 57th round), but it ran fine with the S&B and Double Tap 115 grain. Still fairly stiff mag catch, but it's getting better.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts