Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! Most of you know me from this Forum and you know I find things where I work. Latest one that followed me home is this P7 made in 1983. The gun came with 2 Extra mags and this holster. The holster is made by Ted Blocker Leather. Seems to be a custom made as it has a thin Plastic liner inside it, making the gun very slippery presentation/draw. Never saw this type of holster lining before, but it's cool. Doesn't scratch up the gun either, like others might do. Paid 805.50 for it with my discount. Came from a older man, who's daughters brought it in after he passed away. Looks like it was never fired, or fired VERY VERY little. This makes #5 in my collection of P7 guns. (First one I cost cost me 375.00 back in 1981)

Attachments

·
Banned
19,639 Posts
I've had several of them myself. Great guns, super accurate, congrats.

I've got a custom leather holster for one nearly NIB that sits with other holsters in a drawer for guns I no longer own.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Congrats. You got it for a great price. I didn't jump on one when the German police imports came in +10 years ago and have regretted it since.

Reactions: CLASS3NH

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Great price for a great gun. Sometimes life smiles on us. Did it also have the box and tool(s)? You don't see too many early commercial P7 PSPs. That's a nice find.

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
Nice , got to shoot a buddies a while back. Fun gun , even if it got hot after a magazine or two.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Excellent!

My buddy uses his as primary EDC.

I would carry that over any model of Glock in a heartbeat.

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
Nice! That one is still on my Grail List of guns that I still need to acquire.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Nice! Congrats.......

I bought two when the German police imports were cheap.

Carried one for several years, then retired it. The other I traded for something forgettable, and now I regret that trade.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great price for a great gun. Sometimes life smiles on us. Did it also have the box and tool(s)? You don't see too many early commercial P7 PSPs. That's a nice find.
No....No box or tool, BUT I have a spare tool and scraper

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Awesome my brother! I'm actually on the hunt for a P7 but haven't seen any in my LGS's just yet. In my wicked witch of the west voice...."I'll get you my pretty!"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts