Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love this little gun. I got the 9mm version, and it just feels like quality. I'm coming from the Taurus 24/7, which turned out to be garbage in my case, so this thing is awesome. I'll post pics and a range report asap.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I love my P239, enjoy it!

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I bought one in .40 last month, love it, carry it IWB daily, very comfortable.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Buy top notch quality and only buy it once. The "big name" snob gun companies have their reputaions for a reason...Congrats on your world class firearm.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Congrats on the 239. I have one also which is originally 40 S&W. I recently converted it to a 9mm with a BarSto barrel. Gives me a choice of caliber now.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the new pistola... :congrats: Sigs are great, you'll love it...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Love my P239... I rotate it out with my G23 which is about the same size other than thickness. IMHO, it's the perfect all around size.

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Congrats on the Sig, I have never had one, but our cop at school loves 'em all.:hand10:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Sig 239, for my money the best all around pistol out there.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Sigs are sexy!

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Also digging my P239/.40.....you'll love yours too!! nice slim package, perfect for warm weather carrying....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went to the range today, and it shoots quite well. I'm still getting used to the single stack grip and bar/dot sights, but overall I did quite well with it. I'm thinking I'm really going to love it!

I need to get some night sights and wood grips for it, as I got the plain black model, but I suppose those can wait for now. Anyone have suggestions on where to get a good IWB leather holster?

·
Registered
434 Posts
For IWB I would look at: TT Gunleather (have one for my Glock 27, love it), Milt Sparks, HBE Gunleather

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I got a semi-custom IWB tuckable holster down at the gun shop off Exit 9 (you know the one). Probably paid too much, but it's actually pretty great!

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Congrats on the new Sig. I need to add a few to the inventory once I get all the Glock calibers on my list.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I got my IWB holster at Cabelas for like $30. It's a brown leather Bianchi with a belt clip. Not ideal for OC though, it's not a retention holster.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congrats, you will love this gun. I carry mine in the summer months and carry a 229 in 40 s&w in the winter. :bier:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts