Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today was the tenth day and right after work I went to pick up my G27 and I was going to put a few rounds through it. Guess who blew off her boyfriend to go with me? My Daughter.... She wanted to shoot the Ruger some more. See the attached picture of her I got with my phone, muzzle flash and all. She didn't even want to shoot the 22 she went straight for the 9mm. Needless to say she is hooked, she even hung her target in her room.

Anyways my new Glock is awesome! it shoots so nice. This was my second time shooting it so I have put about 75 rounds through it. I have attached a picture of the target and a picture of my "BOYS" I also added a picture of them dressed in their favorite clothing a CTAC holster. MAn this is too fun............The G27 in the ctac can be concealed so good even in shorts and a thin tank top. I am certain I made the right choice for me. I came home and field stripped it and cleaned it. Anyone have any special recommendations for cleaning a glock? Thanks for reading.......:wave:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
The introduction of females(ladies) to the shooting sports helps us all more that even we can imagine.

Now a few conversations in ref. to "you have a right to protect and defend yourself " and "you DO NOT have to be a victum",then when it comes time to "kick her out the door",you've done your part.---------

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Very nice. Glad you got your daughter out shooting. Good looking group into the target too. Enjoy your G27.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
At last eh?! :smilez:

Great and in particular real good your daughter wanted to get her hands on it - watch out, it may not be yours for long! :18:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Congrats on a fine piece of fightin' tupperware. May she shoot fast, straight, accurate and never have a smokestack or FTE.

That awesome that your Daughter has taken an interest in shooting sports.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Great that you can enjoy some quality time with your daughter at the range. That should help put some scare into the boyfriend! I like the new Glock...good choice.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Love my Glock 27. I have two of them one for duty carry (non-raids only) and the other for weekend shooting. Tricked it out (3.5 trigger, KKM barrel, etc..). This gun loves reloads. My son loves to shoot it. Have put many rounds down range. It just keeps on shooting. It is great that your girl likes to go to the range.

frankmako

1 - 10 of 10 Posts