·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
Ok, diffrent anyway. At least it's a 1911.:biggrin2:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Not sure what to say:redface:

I guess I'm more the traditionalist? Kingwood looks nice but hey, to each their own and the nice things about grips is how easy it is to change them from time to time!

Gideon

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
Good looking gun but the grips are certainly nowhere near my preference.....

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Pimptastic? Or blingtastic? LOL!

Haha - what the heck - grips are grips from a functional standpoint and they should feel right regardless of color. I must be real old (I am) but black or black still suits me fine! Boring I know :wink:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Geez, I kinda like 'em....:redface:

Wonder if there's something wrong with me? :confused:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Actually they look blue to me! RI's are very basic but a reliable 1911 style gun.

To each there own, that's why there are more than 1 hand gun makers, grip makers, holster makers.................etc,etc.

Ti.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I doubt that I would put them on this 1911, but I'm curious, where did you get those Punisher grips? They look awesome.

(Yes, I know I'm a comic book geek.)

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
A1C Lickey said:
I doubt that I would put them on this 1911, but I'm curious, where did you get those Punisher grips? They look awesome.

Not sure were Phil got his from but Wicked Grips are awesome and can do anything you can dream up just about.

http://www.wickedgrips.com/index.html

Ti.

Some Punisher pics,

·
Banned
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A1C Lickey said:

A fellow on eBay. They're great grips -- thick, with good texture for traction, but slim across the top.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Hey Phil, in one of your pictures, (the second set), the frontstrap seems to have been machined, is this the case or is it some kind of wrapping? Just curious.

Thanks

Gideon

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
I like the punisher grips lol

·
Registered
726 Posts
I vote for the Punisher grips. If all else fails, scare 'em with the skull head.

·
Registered
521 Posts
EBAY has the punisher grips fer sure.

just do "1911 grips"...all kinda graphics out there for about 20-50 bucks...amazing what people are making these days for 1911's

1 - 20 of 23 Posts