Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baptist preacher for 32 ys. Raised hunting & shooting. CHL about ready to renew. I got 5 yr because it was issued about two weeks after my B'day. Primary carry is Kimber Compac CDP named Kim. I name'em all. BUG = Kel-Tec P32, Kelly. My carry criteria is 24-7 where legal. Wife of 37 yr Monday & my Mother both have CHL & carry. Both shoot Sig 232. Already seen many Sig shooters in the posts. Have Springfield M1A named 08. Tikka T-3 Hunter in .300 WSM, Big Sam. Moss. 590, Thumper. I don't have a large collection like some. I shoot what I have on a regular basis. Reload for everything in the extended family. Son shoots .40 S&W out of a Springfield XD. Son-in-law Tauras 66. I will do much more reading than posting. If it has already been said I am not a repeater unless there is an evident need for it.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
longtooth - welcome :smile: Like your ''inventory'' :wink:

Read all you wish of course but, do chime in when you can - even if to let us have the benefit of some of your experience.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome Longtooth. I have the exact same Kimber you have. You're a man of good taste.

What town do you live in? I am a part-time FEMA worker and I spent a few weeks in Jasper County following hurricane Rita, so I'm familiar with your neighborhood.

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We have several other preachers here. :smile:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Welcome Longtooth,

I've hunted in East Texas some over the years...everywhere from the Thicket to Red River county. It's always interesting...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.