Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Bumper I should be able to post these, since he trimmed 'em down for the site. Also shown is a pic of the inside of my closet door which doubles as a safe. I had the door reinforced before I covered it in green felt and installed two deadbolt locks.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please note that the pic of the closet has been turned on it's side. The guns are all hanging down in actuality!

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rock and Glock said:
Nice closet! All the "latest" fashions I see.......tee heee
It's my SAFE ROOM! You can't see this, but the dead bolts are able to be unlocked or relocked from inside....the problem is that there's only room for me and not the wife, and two Newfoundland pups. So the solution is to put the wife in there, and keep the pups with me. The Commander 45 next to my Government model is hers anyway. She'll have time to load up. I'll be sure and call her on her cell phone to tell her it's all clear so she doesn't snipe me by accident....

·
Super Moderator
23,564 Posts
ExSoldier762 said:
It's my SAFE ROOM! .......So the solution is to put the wife in there, and keep the pups with me......
Do the same for her closet, but add a supply of say, 50 lbs of dog food to keep the pups happy for a day or so.....anybody ever breaks in there, it'll be.......:gah:

BTW - nice idea and execution! Nice inventory too!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Thx for the pics Jim - looking good!

Like the look of the Rem'y grips - just what I would choose I think.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Thats a sweet 1911!!
My Grandpa on my moms side of the family was a little kid during WW2. He made his rounds all over Syracuse N.Y. He and his buddys would steal the rejected Rand frames (no slide) from the factory, and play war with them:cool:.

I cant wait to get back home this July to let him, and my cousin who will go th the "sand box" this August. Shoot my Springfield G.I.

·
Administrator
143,575 Posts
Thanks For The Pics Ex

Made my day looking at that nice handgun group.

What are you guys talking about?:confused:
That Rem Rand needs Ivory grips. :yup:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
ExSoldier762 said:
Please note that the pic of the closet has been turned on it's side. The guns are all hanging down in actuality!
Oops, I guess I did that. I thought maybe you were holding your camera upside dowm. Nice collection, by the way! :wink:

·
Registered
988 Posts
Very cool. Nice ingenuity on the door there!

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
Thanks Jim, nice collection. :hand10:

Do you have any of the original small parts for the R&R and would you be interested in selling them if you do?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I assume that since there is no pic of a Glock, that you must have it in deep cover on your hip.:banana:

·
Registered
686 Posts
his glock is in the closet door picture....

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
:gah: Sorry, didnt reconize it with the mag extender. Guess that's what I get for trying to be funny. I'll take a :spankme:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts