Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in this holster for my Xds 9. Would like to hear from some people who own one

I see he offers a deep concealed option... Is that what most folks opt for?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have one for my Kahrs and I am getting one for my XDs 9 I have on order. I love the PJ kydex Holster. Great quality product. I do prefer the deep concealment, especially when I wear it between the 3 to 4 o'clock position.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have an IWB tuckable PJ Holster and an OWB holster for the range. I love them both. The tuckable has a j-hook. It is quite comfy. For comparison sake, I have a Theis Hybrid IWB and I like the minimalist approach of the PJ Holster. The only downside? Extremely long lead time, nearly 12 weeks. That's bordering on the ridiculous.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I think I saw somewhere that he was working on ones ordered in March........long time to wait but worth it if quality is there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
I have four of his holsters and quite pleased with the price and quality. Paul moved his shop to a larger location is why there is a long wait since he has to catch up for all the down time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I carry my XDS 45 in a PJ Holster 12+ hours a day and have a Deep Concealment on order. I hardly know it is there and part of my job entails climbing ladders and lying on concrete working on equipment.
Not to hijack your post, but has anyone carried a full size 1911 in a PJ IWB holster?

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have one of Paul's holsters for my g36. It helps make that gun a pleasure to carry. I ordered two more holsters on May17, and Paul told me recently I have about a 7 week wait left, but I think they are worth the wait.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a deep concealment holster from him for the G26 and sig p238. I love the minimal style. I have to wear an undershirt. I have heard about putting moleskin on it so it is more comfortable right on the skin. It is very comfortable. I actually prefer it to the Crossbreed. The p238 literally disappears.

The lead time is really long. My last one too about 10-12 weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts