Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank everyone who responded to my post for holster recommendations. The decision was tough, as there are many quality manufacturers out there.

After careful consideration and much research, I chose Gary Brommeland. I was impressed with his quality, reputation and apparent concerns, as mentioned on his web site, for user comfort.

I have ordered the:
MaX-Con V IWB Service Grade
Def-Con Belt Slide Presentation Grade
Def-Con Single Mag Holder
1 1/2" Belt

I should receive the Max-Con V in about a month. The rest will be awhile longer, but I'm sure worth the wait.

Revlover Nuts
NRA Lifer

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Excellent choice for leather, the Max-Con V is the most comfortable IWB I've ever owned and the detailing is amazing. I'm waiting on a belt from Gary now that'll replace my current gunbelt... the damn thing keeps shrinking. :rant:

Next on my order list will be an MCV and Def-Con for the Colt CC.
Jack

·
Registered
195 Posts
You will be very happy with that rig. Good choices, that leather will serve you well.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I should have my service grade Max Con V any day now. Remy called me yesterday to say it was on it's way. It has taken just over a month. I did ask for a change in loop size so that probably delayed it a bit. But it is MUCH better than 20 weeks.

·
Registered
146 Posts
maclean3 said:
Excellent choice for leather, the Max-Con V is the most comfortable IWB I've ever owned and the detailing is amazing. I'm waiting on a belt from Gary now that'll replace my current gunbelt... the damn thing keeps shrinking. :rant:

Next on my order list will be an MCV and Def-Con for the Colt CC.
Jack
I had the same problem not only with belts, but pants, shirts, and sports jackets. Shrinking right in the closet. Luckily I have managed to reverse the trend, It sure feels better when clothes stretch

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Great choices. I am sure you will like.
Mike

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
So YOU'RE the one that's making me wait 16-24 weeks for mine:nutkick: Seriously, looks great. Enjoy!

Revolver Nuts said:
I want to thank everyone who responded to my post for holster recommendations. The decision was tough, as there are many quality manufacturers out there.

After careful consideration and much research, I chose Gary Brommeland. I was impressed with his quality, reputation and apparent concerns, as mentioned on his web site, for user comfort.

I have ordered the:
MaX-Con V IWB Service Grade
Def-Con Belt Slide Presentation Grade
Def-Con Single Mag Holder
1 1/2" Belt

I should receive the Max-Con V in about a month. The rest will be awhile longer, but I'm sure worth the wait.

Revlover Nuts
NRA Lifer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts