Defensive Carry banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

Registered
...what all they say about the south, it鈥檚 true. We do own a banjo btw :wink:
馃幎 In Dixie鈥檚 Land where I was born in, Early on one frosty Morn鈥檌n, Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie land :danceban:

More like this banjo tune-

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=dueling+banjos&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=dueling+banjos&sc=8-14&qs=n&sk=&cvid=3ed0c78f1c0a44f484d6a64de814f6df&ru=/search?q=dueling+banjos&form=ANNTH7&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=dueling+banjos&sc=8-14&qs=n&sk=&cvid=3ed0c78f1c0a44f484d6a64de814f6df&view=detail&mmscn=vwrc&mid=C50505FB717542BD6231C50505FB717542BD6231&FORM=WRVORC

Registered
...what all they say about the south, it鈥檚 true. We do own a banjo btw :wink:
馃幎 In Dixie鈥檚 Land where I was born in, Early on one frosty Morn鈥檌n, Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie land :danceban:

I'm neither from the South nor have I lived anywhere near it, but, until arthritis set in, I was a fair-to-middling banjo player.
I also played spoons and the auto-harp. (I can still do the spoons.)

I learned to play the banjo more than 65 years ago, while I was still living in New York City.
Well, it was south New York City (in Greenwich Village).

Really, are there frosty mornings in the south? Really?

In a way, it's good that Louisiana is so hot and miserable. It keeps the East Coast and West Coast people out of here .
Why do you think that? The dismal and dreary climate here in the Great North-Wet hasn't kept the Californicators at bay.
They keep on coming, in droves.

Banned
I live 5 miles from Kennet Square, PA which is the center town of an area that has some of the best mushroom farms in the US. There are numerous Latino immigrants there. I suspect that some are illegals. I go there often, and guess what? It does not bother or frighten me.After seeing the OP map I now realize I am living in the heart of sanctuary country. Gosh, that does not bother me. What does bother me is when I have to go to some areas in Philly where there are no illegals but numerous street criminals born and raised here. Better tha to clean out the real bad guys than to focus on the poor souls.

Registered
Even here in rural Pennsylvania. The folks from the urban areas move here because of the lack of crime, it's quiet and peaceful....Then they set up cameras. lights all over their properties...constantly complain about gunfire, dirtbikes, and dogs...

Premium Member
I'm neither from the South nor have I lived anywhere near it, but, until arthritis set in, I was a fair-to-middling banjo player.
I also played spoons and the auto-harp. (I can still do the spoons.)

I learned to play the banjo more than 65 years ago, while I was still living in New York City.
Well, it was south New York City (in Greenwich Village).

Really, are there frosty mornings in the south? Really?

Why do you think that? The dismal and dreary climate here in the Great North-Wet hasn't kept the Californicators at bay.
They keep on coming, in droves.
Because they do like New Orleans,for awhile, to a certain extent but discover the rest of the state is not all that welcoming .

41 - 46 of 46 Posts