Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Plan to "up" your carry near or after the election?
Whatever you would "up" it to is what you should be carrying anyway.

Doesn't have to be the election specifically, just encouraging proactive rather than reactive carry. 馃榿
A friendly PSA.

Anticipated replies from a few. ;)

Registered
I was carrying a 1911 and a J-frame, a few times this spring/summer I had business in a nearby city, I switched my CC to Glock and added a Sig-365, I don't see my self returning to the 1911 and J-frame anytime soon.

Reactions: CLASS3NH and CDW4ME

Premium Member
J-frame or, when I have the physical ability clean it, my 9mm Defender. In other words, same as it ever was.

Just not going out for dinner, not going to down town, etc.

Registered
Plan to "up" your carry near or after the election?
Whatever you would "up" it to is what you should be carrying anyway.

Doesn't have to be the election specifically, just encouraging proactive rather than reactive carry. 馃榿
A friendly PSA.
"Maybe". Play it by ear. We had a little bit of rioting in My Little City, a couple days of people being stupid.

Registered
I upped my carry when the "protests" in Portland and Seattle started. I pretty much carry everywhere that's not a federal offense (school, library, post office, etc...).

Only thing to up would be the caliber of what I carry.

Registered
Had little to do with the uprising when I upped my carry from 38 to a 45 but everything to do with handling the gun better (no idea why I find the 45 easier) . It also had to do with getting weaker physically not political fear.

I鈥檓 home 95% of my life now days, can say getting a giant dog in addendum to the other two we have did up my feeling of security.

Oh, am making an AR but not cause of the uprising, already have one this is just for fun.

Registered
No real changes in this department. I carry everywhere I can legally do so. The only thing I think may change is increasing one's SA before heading out so as to be sure to avoid any potential hot spots.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts