Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not often that the Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) field (That's bomb squad to you civilians) gets written up.

Playboy has written a story about some EOD folks in Iraq that for the most part is pretty good and actually pretty factual. If you get a chance to see the September issue, and can get past the pictures :rolleyes: , the article starts on page 70.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
"Playboy''?? Haha, thought you were calling for me!! :biggrin:

Having been non-militarily involved in explosives (quarrying field) I am always fascinated by what these guys do (and the size of their b***s!).

Used to be in touch with a guy up in Duluth MN who was one - many tales he had to tell.

Haven't bought the mag' for years - maybe treat myself to an issue (yep Honey - it's for research LOL!).

·
Registered
145 Posts
Only on this forum would be actually be talking about the articles....

·
Super Moderator
25,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HotGuns said:
rstickle...

Ive noticed the tab under your name. Are you associated with any EOD types ?
Involved? Sort of...... I was one from 1966 till I retired from the Army in 1985.

Always thought it was a great job. Besides, it's always fun to watch the looks on peoples faces when you tell them what you do (did). :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
25,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
P95Carry said:
I am always fascinated by what these guys do (and the size of their b***s!).
It's not so much the size of the b***s, but how tight you can pucker your a**hole! :silly:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts