Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Ocala, Florida. I recognize may faces here, hence always a pleasure to be in such company...thanks for the opp. to listen and learn. Myself, a Retired Banker from NYC...Relocated to Fl. w/ Extensive interests and background in Firearms, Fine cutlery and Kendo. the Mrs. and I raise a farily rare breed of South African Mastiff Here at the BB Ranch as well Called BoerBoels (Also go by BoerBoelGuy on other Forums) Thanks again for your time.

Russ/Loandr.
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hello Russ -

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome, Russ. I have been wondering what breed the dog in the avatar was. I noticed some resemblance to the ridge back, but knew that wasn't it. The muzzle has an almost boxer look, but not quite. So the breed is South African Mastiff. First time I've heard of that breed, but I can say that the one in the avatar is certainly a good looking speciman.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you gents...

The Kids...
Luma Zulu(Brindle)
Boomerang Zulu(5 month old fawn)
Samson(red)
Shombay Zulu (Past away about 2 months ago :-( RIP my little soldier. (Larger Fawn)
Spirit (Our bigest pups :) AKA Pony :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome Loandr. The center picture in post #6 is the strangest looking dog I've seen.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Welcome! :beerchug:

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
437 Posts
A Western welcome to you. My Jack Russell thinks she is as big as your dogs-I do not dare tell her yet that she is not.:wave:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ltc-usa said:
A Western welcome to you. My Jack Russell thinks she is as big as your dogs-I do not dare tell her yet that she is not.:wave:
4 BOTH your sakes...Dont say a word her, Im sure shes just perfect the wayyy she is :)

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smile:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Welcome from a neighbor just north of you, Georgia.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.