Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm in need of a quality pocket holster for a P238. I want something in leather that looks nice. I already have a nemesis & a superfly & that's not what I'm looking for. K&D isn't taking any current orders. Who makes a very nice looking pocket holster. It will be used in my right rear pocket the most. I would like to find 1 that possibly has slides cuts to where it could be worn similiar to the Zulu from Graham holsters. Any advice or suggestions would be nice.

·
Super Moderator
50,584 Posts
Don't miss out on this one...it has a 'thumb push'...

Fist Pocket Holster

I have several of them...:yup:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
No, not leather but I think it's better! I have two Mika Pocket Holsters, one round cut and one square... excellent holsters for a great price too!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not really what I'm looking for but def willing to try it out. What are the Mika holsters made out of?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Try this guy, he's on a Sig Sauer forum I'm a member of, and he specializes in pocket holsters and is a P238 owner himself:

RKBA Leather & Holsters

·
Registered
232 Posts
I use two different holsters one for jeans and one for dress pants. The PCS Blackbird is great for jeans and I just picked up a Galco pocket for wear with Dockers or dress pants I carry a Smith model 42 with 135 Gold Dots and almost forget its there

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Another PCS Black Bird user here. Very happy with mine.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Not a fancy piece of leather, but it does come with a choice of colors--the $22 Mika Pocket Holster. It's a great way to carry my P238 and I highly recommend the product.
QUOTE]

+1 on the Mika. Great product, that really works. Gun does not print, and the holster stays in your pocket on the draw.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts