Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
I have an Uncle Mike's Sidekick size 4 pocket holster. It fits my 642, along with my G26 and Kahr CW9. It's become one of my most useful pocket holsters.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Mika's is my absolute first suggestion. I have a Desantis Nemesis that is very nice also. Leather however it would be a Kramer, then in a close second anything from Pocket Concealment Systems.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Mika's is my absolute first suggestion.
+1 on a Mika pocket holster. IMO the best pocket holster out there. I got the Uncle Mike's to use while investigating other choices. Mika's wait time is about 6 months right now, I believe.

·
Banned
5,253 Posts
+1 on a Mika pocket holster. IMO the best pocket holster out there. I got the Uncle Mike's to use while investigating other choices. Mika's wait time is about 6 months right now, I believe.
+2

I have various pocket holsters for J-Frames, but always go back to the Mika. It really is the best of the lot as far as I'm concerned.

Biker

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Yup, Mika! :wink:

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Just ordered another Mika, clearly the best around, but Bob did tell me that I will have a long wait.

That is the problem when you are a one man show and make a great product.

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Bar none...this is the best (with the thumb push)...I have several of these for different pocket firearms.

Untitled Document

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Bar none...this is the best (with the thumb push)...I have several of these for different pocket firearms.

Untitled Document
Ken (Retsupt99) and I agree on most things relating to guns, except obviously on which is the best pocket holster.

He is wrong on this. :image035: Don't listen to him. Get a Mika.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts