Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've already purchased two CC holsters for my CM9 (a Galco Tuck-N-Go and a IWB kydex at 3:30), but I've been dabbling with the idea of carrying this gun in my right front pocket with darker pants and shorts. Currently, I've got a padded nylon rig by Uncle Mikes or similar style and it works OK but is quite 'bulgy' and I wondered if a thin kydex holster like Alabama or Aholster (another mfg as I learned in an earlier post) makes a major difference in the 'battle of the bulge' when it comes to pocket carry.

Thanks for the advice and input.

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
I have used the DeSantis, Remora, Uncle Mikes, and other man made material pocket holsters plus leather holsters of various makers. For small revolvers I prefer leather pocket holsters. For micro semi-auto pistols I use the DeSantis, but for the PM9/CM9 size single stack pistols I like the thin 0.060" kydex pocket holsters more than the heavier kydex ones made from 0.80". Here is a eBay link to one for your firearm. I have used this maker's pocket holsters and have found them to be a good buy and they work well.

Kahr PM9 CM9 Black Right Pocket Holster .060 kydex

·
Registered
208 Posts
Best holster I could find for my CM9 for pocket carry is the Recluse. It is unique, but super flat and concealable. If you are not into that type, PJHolsters makes a great Kydex pocket holster. I have three, and currently pocket carry a Shield. Don't be afraid to take the hair dryer to it though, I found I could tweak it to the curve of my leg better, and once I did that, it carries a CM9 very well.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Old Man - just placed my order for the kydex holster in your link. Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts