Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this is not what we have to look forward to....

Police Targeted In Multiple Coronavirus Spitting Attacks

Police officers in the Austrian capital of Vienna were the victims of three spitting attacks in a single day, with one of the criminals testing positive for the Chinese coronavirus.

All the attacks took place on Wednesday, with the first at a supermarket in the 13th district of Hietzing. A 24-year-old foreigner spat at officers while they arrested him for shoplifting, with the assailant claiming to have not only coronavirus but also hepatitis and AIDS.

The second incident occurred in Floridsdorf and involved another foreigner who had damaged several vehicles before officers arrived on the scene at 11:20 pm. Police detained the man who spat at officers while resisting arrest and shouting “Corona! Corona!” at them, Kronen Zeitung reports.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/04/04/vienna-police-victims-multiple-coronavirus-spitting-attacks/

·
Super Moderator
23,235 Posts
I think they ought to just turn their Malinois loose with a simple command. :mad:

"Foreigners" is code speak in the MSM for Muslim.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I think they ought to just turn their Malinois loose with a simple command. :mad:

"Foreigners" is code speak in the MSM for Muslim.
I, too, believe “foreigner” is the equivalent of Sunni Fundamentalist from MENA (Middle East/North Africa). In fact, we KNOW this.

This is what happens when a nation is not ruled by themselves. Their leaders are foreigners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
I, too, believe “foreigner” is the equivalent of Sunni Fundamentalist from MENA (Middle East/North Africa). In fact, we KNOW this.

This is what happens when a nation is not ruled by themselves. Their leaders are foreigners.

Sad to say we have a few leaders that are foreigners too in congress. They are not voting for our country but for other countries. Hope this next election the middle easterners that are in Congress and hate us will be sent back for their illegal activities or just voted out.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sad to say we have a few leaders that are foreigners too in congress. They are not voting for our country but for other countries. Hope this next election the middle easterners that are in Congress and hate us will be sent back for their illegal activities or just voted out.
We should have listened to Franklin...

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Heard from a friend in Central Or. that someone that was being arrested on outstanding warrants spit and coughed on LEOs and said he had the virus, he is ail and being charged with several felonies.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
simple...allow appropriate response. I think a PR24 or a taser is about right...if the spit lands? shoot em.

Reactions: OD* and M1911A1

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yep, it's considered assault and assault is a valid reason for deadly force.
You really think all areas in the US would agree with this? So many areas will have the officer indicted before ink is dried on the report. So damn glad I retired from the job as I would not hesitate to take someone like this out.

·
Registered
69 Posts
You really think all areas in the US would agree with this? So many areas will have the officer indicted before ink is dried on the report. So damn glad I retired from the job as I would not hesitate to take someone like this out.
Amen brother. I’m retired to and glad I am.

·
Super Moderator
21,915 Posts
Spit in my face and I'll shoot your ass, at my age, "Life in Prison" isn't quite the deterrent it use to be.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts