·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
Money well spent on both weapons; I for one have had nothing but great luck with Taurus and own two that I use for EDC.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Love the SKS, they're great weapons and still a good deal for what you get for your money.

Glad you're happy with your Taurus, I've never owned one, but I've got a good friend who swears by his Taurus 24/7. I shoot with him sometimes, and it is a nice pistol.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Cool pics. I used the same gangster grip in Iraq.

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
Any way you deal it that's a nice pair.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Cool pair!

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Nice. SKS rifles are still a good buy, I think they're underrated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
There is nothing wrong with the guns you choose.We all have had to make decisions based on finances.
I have heard on other sites bad and good about Taurus.So if the ones you have work then i see no issues.I have thought of getting one a time or two but have been lucky to get what i wanted and not what i can afford.
And there is nothing wrong with sks.I think its the most popular rifle out there as i see so many people out there have em.If they were no good why would so many have then.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've always had respect for the SKS...heck it is battle proven and was used to kill our GI's. Cheap to buy...lots of parts to get for spare and easy to upgrade.

Shoots a fairly good round.

I'm warming up to the Taurus...it is nice to shoot. I like it came with two mags and hold 10rounds.

thanks....all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts