1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
They forgot rule #1 of crooked politics: Never jail your voter base.

·
Super Moderator
16,751 Posts
Indicted is one thing but I want to see him prosecuted and jailed.

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
It's Portland; they will probably say he was just playing with his cat.

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
Glad charges were brought. But I’m not going to hold my breath for a conviction.

really interested to hear more about this laser though. Lol.
Schmidt said the laser "was so powerful that it would burn through paper and cause dry material to catch fire." The Portland Police Bureau posted a videoonline of the confiscated laser burning a piece of cardboard.

Reactions: Tinyman

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Guess I should say wow!, what a good thing, they charged one person in Portland! That's gonna straighten that city out, but I think I'll really say " so what".

·
Super Moderator
16,751 Posts
Glad charges were brought. But I’m not going to hold my breath for a conviction.

really interested to hear more about this laser though. Lol.
Here is a website that sells them, I have seen a few offered for sell at gun show but the ones I have seen have to be a couple of feet from the material to burn. Being more delicate the Laser may cause damage at a greater distance.

Reactions: Havok

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
I have the perfect punishment for him. Starting at 1:15...
Bond: "Do you expect me to talk?"
Goldfinger: "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die."
One of the great movie lines of all time.

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
Here is a website that sells them, I have seen a few offered for sell at gun show but the ones I have seen have to be a couple of feet from the material to burn. Being more delicate the Laser may cause damage at a greater distance.
Thanks! I was curious because it says the officers eyes are recovering. Our lasers that were made for directing air strikes would absolutely cause permanent eye damage but would never come close to burning a hole in paper.

·
Premium Member
4,844 Posts
An appropriate sentence would be 30 years without possibility of parole.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts