Defensive Carry banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would ask the question. Should we have a forum for instructors? IMO I think it would be good place to bounce ideas off of one another and not mess up any of the other forums. It may also be good for class information and offerings from instructors across the country. Not necessarily advertising, but more of a notification type information. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Hball

Reactions: JaxRolo

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think that might be of benefit, but would prefer it to be a private forum with limited access.

Anyone else interested in this?

Sent via Tapatalk 2, and still using real words.
I am in....

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
I like the idea...it would give us a venue for ideas, concerns, and possible training resources. Count me in if this is a go.

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
Yep that would be good, I'm in.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Should be an open Forum so that the rest of us may be able to ask questions for Instructors.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Should be an open Forum so that the rest of us may be able to ask questions for Instructors.
I would tend to agree, but it would have to be on topic. I like the idea of having instructors asking other instructors for ideas, tips, drills,lesson plans, and marketing issues. I believe it could benefit others as well, but it would have to be structured right. Maybe a main forum for instructors and a sub forum for questions for instructors...

Reactions: 65108

·
Registered
21,636 Posts
Even though I'm changing gears as I get ready to retire, I'd still be interested in keeping up with the latest info.
Count me in.

·
Super Moderator
18,256 Posts
it could work. We need some sort of badge or something that identifys is one as an Instructor.
It'd have to be watched closely, so it doesnt morph into a pissin contest like some that we've seen from the guys that run the big schools for a living.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thought I would ask the question. Should we have a forum for instructors? IMO I think it would be good place to bounce ideas off of one another and not mess up any of the other forums. It may also be good for class information and offerings from instructors across the country. Not necessarily advertising, but more of a notification type information. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Hball

Yes, please! :)

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
it could work. We need some sort of badge or something that identifys is one as an Instructor.
It'd have to be watched closely, so it doesnt morph into a pissin contest like some that we've seen from the guys that run the big schools for a living.
That would work. Maybe something in the sig line. Or give a sixth star and put under the name instructor...With proof of course....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.