Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a big deal but I've noticed my post count has been stuck on 455 for at least several days, just pointing it out in case it's a site wide issue.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not a big deal but I've noticed my post count has been stuck on 455 for at least several days, just pointing it out in case it's a site wide issue.
And of course my post count goes up with that post, perhaps some threads just don't count?

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Okay, so what is "rep power"? because the little blurb about me says that I have ZERO, and I think I should have more than zero power, even though I don't know what it is.

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Okay, so what is "rep power"? because the little blurb about me says that I have ZERO, and I think I should have more than zero power, even though I don't know what it is.
Your rep power is zero because they don't do negatives.

Boom.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Rep Power is a VBulletin feature that is not enabled on this forum. It's usually reserved for question and answer forums.
Oh, okay. Thank you for answering my question!

I still kinda want more power, though.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
LOL!

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
The rep power allows you have access to certain areas of the forum and make changes, additions, deletions, edits, etc.

I believe it is on a 0 to 10 scale.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
This figures Gimmie, people get to drinking lots of coffee, it goes to their head, next thing you know they are on a ~want some power-trip!~

1 - 20 of 20 Posts