17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a few handy taking by the MRS.

Last but not least ill post one of our own P95 or Chris and better know as S&S

This one is a classic

·
Registered
552 Posts
nice bud what the heck were you shooting outa that ar?see it has the back up weapon feature doubles as a flame throwerlol. and by the way nice sandals cris but with socks?:ahhhhh:

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the Ar is just a 223 with h-335 at very low light.. and the pic chops off some of the flame it still went out quite a ways away

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Well Bud - that's another a$$ kickin you earned there :censored: <sigh>. Thx Pal :wink:

I think my best action shot is because of the fire factor! The Raging Lunatic breathing flames! many have seen it but I still post it at every excuse opportunity!

I may have some other pics but will have to dig.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thinkin' about it - I have this short vid clip of BFR in use where a budy is trying it first one shot - he is taking recoil in to himself too stifly. I follow with three shots and almost exaggerate the gun's lift - which takes much recoil from going up to my torso. It's short - only 1Mb or so.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes that is not the way to let a hard recoiling handgun do its thing Chris .. your buddie needs some work at that.

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Here ya go!

·
Super Moderator
25,533 Posts
Bud, does that top picture come with a fire extinguisher? :confused: :image035:

And of course the Forum classic! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Ahhhh,

The infamous tactical S&S. I was wondering how that worked.:18:

Nice Pics guys.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Coupla forum classics in this one :rofl:

Nice shots.

·
Registered
606 Posts
That taurus has got to be the sickest pic of a wheelgun ever! I love it. Looks like the gates of hell are opening up inside that barrel. Completely awesome!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
here's one...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts