Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I KNOW it's a topic that our Member Collectors wanna see.
NOW, with that, I was approached by the Store and Dept Manager Scott who is Offering about 40+ .. YES.... 40+ PRE-Lock Smiths... I wanted to get you onboard if you want first dibs on em in case you always wanted one..... S&W 29s.... 27s... 57s...686s...66s....and such... ALL Pristine and most with Boxes.....
PRIME example is one of his 1971 S&W Model 29 6 1/2 inch blued gun 44 Magnum,,(yes, a "Dirty Harry" revolver and YES, he brought this into the store to show me the gun, and this one and it's Pristine condition ) and YES.... It ALSO has the Original "Coke Bottle" Grips....This pic is in the gunsmith room aside from the gun floor.
@OD* @bmcgilvray and all you other Smitty collectors may want to contact him about these guns.... Let him know you saw it here and you're a Member from D C Forum....and the posting from BOB W at KTP.... This way, he will know it's not spam or junk mail...
He WILL return the information you're requesting... Scott is a GREAT Guy ... and he's a avid collector and has NO Junk...
Hope this helps to "enable " some of you, who are searching for these finds....If you're interested PM me and I'll give you his E Mail address...

Carry on!

·
Super Moderator
18,889 Posts
Ok. The sweat beads are popping out on my forehead.

One minor thing. If that's a '71 vintage Model 29 it shouldn't be wearing those diamond cokes which predate it. I'd be happy to take it though! With those stocks!

·
Registered
11,232 Posts
I would be interested in adding another 638 to my collection, especially without the Hillary hole. Let me know!

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just an update..... Scott (my manager at the Store) is selling these Smittys from his Private Collection..... He's a GREAT guy !! Just "Thinning the Herd" a little according to him.
I hope some of you can catch a deal on them....I'm sure he's a bit flexible too.. ...

·
Super Moderator
18,889 Posts
I really ought to be thinning the herd and you're not helping me make a start, dangling good ol' Smith & Wessons in front of me.

·
Registered
42,992 Posts
Reactions: CLASS3NH

·
Registered
42,992 Posts
Reactions: CLASS3NH
1 - 20 of 26 Posts