1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Blah blah blah blah ........so what?? What's next a strongly worded letter to the states of New York, California, Washington etc etc. Come on what's the plan here?? The state all of a sudden going to flip Republican?? Lol here let me read you the riot act then offer to help then close by sadly shaking my head as I point out how you wont change your misguided ways and work with me. Public shaming to get them to work with him?? Reverse psychology?? Black.........errrrrrr I mean plain old magic??? I'll stick to my checkers this 3d multi dimensional Vulcan chess is beyond me.

·
Premium Member
3,993 Posts
Blah blah blah blah ........so what?? What's next a strongly worded letter to the states of New York, California, Washington etc etc. Come on what's the plan here?? The state all of a sudden going to flip Republican?? Lol here let me read you the riot act then offer to help then close by sadly shaking my head as I point out how you wont change your misguided ways and work with me. Public shaming to get them to work with him?? Reverse psychology?? Black.........errrrrrr I mean plain old magic??? I'll stick to my checkers this 3d multi dimensional Vulcan chess is beyond me.
Maybe when he brings the hammer down, he can say that he warned them.

Or maybe nothing will happen. Who knows anymore.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Now let's see what news agency will post/report on this , I'm going to say that CNN and MSN will not .

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Now let's see what news agency will post/report on this , I'm going to say that CNN and MSN will not .
If was them I'd run with it till the goal line. To me that letter is not a feather in Trump's cap. To me it reads You suck and you suck and I'm great look how great I am and you could be great too but you cant help yourselves cause you suck. And before y'all think I'm against the president I voted for the guy and will do so again come November.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Trump knows that a letter won't faze Dem politicians. That is an exercise in futility. The letter is for public consumption and might sway the people that aren't already too far gone. A lot more of that from him every time he steps in front of a camera or microphone would help his ( the country's ) cause. Lord knows he has no shortage of targets and what he is saying is the truth. He can point in almost any direction and make the same claims. People who are being betrayed by their political leaders want change. Especially now when many times the maintenance of law and order has been abandoned, or even prohibited, to pursue a political agenda. Maybe they will follow someone who points that out loud and clear and often.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't think that letter will make the slightest bit of difference with Democratic leadership that has allowed these goings on to occur. I do think it might make a difference to some voters who are tired of this nonsense regardless of their previous affiliations.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts