Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fjolnirsson said:
PressCheck,
Welcome to the forum. Or welcome back, since it looks like you joined back in Dec. You aren't, by any chance, affiliated with the Halo group, are you?

I am.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I thought that might be you. Any chance you could email me with an update? I took your handgun class on Dec 6, 2003. I noticed the website's been down since then. Hope everything's ok with y'all.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fjolnirsson said:
I thought that might be you. Any chance you could email me with an update? I took your handgun class on Dec 6, 2003. I noticed the website's been down since then. Hope everything's ok with y'all.
Website has been down since July 2004. We got "developed" out of our range. Because it's Kalifornia it been very difficult to find another location. We should be up and running within the next 30 days. HALO Group IS alive & well.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Press Check,
I knew about the development going in, but that was the last I had heard. Glad to hear Halo will still be around. I'm not in CA anymore, I immigrated to Oregon.

If anybody has a chance to take some training with the HALO group, they're a class act. Great training, and reasonably priced.

·
Administrator
143,574 Posts
I think I somehow missed giving you a hearty WELCOME! to the forum.
Please make yourself right at home here.
:unitedsta

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.