Registered
17,352 Posts
Nothing ya don't like Nickel remeber...:buttkick:

I cant say Chris should be able i don'dontt see BHP's very often here

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And for the record I'd get a nickeled gun or have one nickeled if the price was right... actually if I was having a refinish done I prefer a satin hardchrome finish for appearance.

I have inspected it thoroughly, I even consulted Mr. Camp's website to get some kind of reference. They want $600 for it, I'm looking at it wondering if it'll be worth significantly more if I either bide my time and sell it at the right time, or keep it for a while. If it goes up in value $100 in 10 years that's possibly better than my aggressive growth mutual fund! Ha!

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Euclidean said:
And for the record I'd get a nickeled gun or have one nickeled if the price was right... actually if I was having a refinish done I prefer a satin hardchrome finish for appearance.

I have inspected it thoroughly, I even consulted Mr. Camp's website to get some kind of reference. They want $600 for it, I'm looking at it wondering if it'll be worth significantly more if I either bide my time and sell it at the right time, or keep it for a while. If it goes up in value $100 in 10 years that's possibly better than my aggressive growth mutual fund! Ha!
i hear ya there your mutual fund will go down the gun will go up

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Hey Euc, Speaking of Browning HP, I was at a gun show at Mt. Home AR. on Saturday and an one of the more elder dealers had a table with his private collection and one of the guns was a 1968 T series BHP, it was blue and about 90-95 percent. I got it and four mags for 475. I's a sweet shooter. I KNOW THIS POST IS USELESS WITHOUT PICTURES!!! LOL I'm working on it.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Euc - I'd say that price $600 is probably about OK. Tho being picky be nicer if for a 98%.

However, it is unlikely you'd really lose out on the deal over time anyways. I'd say my BHP Practical is up around that same region of value.

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
Here ya go Euc...............all of these are BLUED...........BUT.............Nickel isn't much better in price.........they've been around for a [pretty long time.....and Hi Powers usually don't sell quick...........does your's have adj sights? fixed? two-tone parts?
It's all relevant ya know
79796 BROWNING HI POWER HANDGUN: PISTOL 9MM LUGER $525.00 4.5in.,PACHMYER WRAP AROUND GRIPS 95%
92704 BROWNING HI POWER HANDGUN: PISTOL 9MM LUGER $550.00 5in.,MATTE 97%
92142 BROWNING HI POWER HANDGUN: PISTOL 9MM LUGER $575.00 BLUED, FIXED SIGHTS,4.25,W/BOX, 2 MAGS 98%
92039 BROWNING HI POWER HANDGUN: PISTOL 9MM LUGER $775.00 CUSTOM BBL,5in.,NOVAK SIGHTS 97%

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
Gunnutty said:
Hey Euc, Speaking of Browning HP, I was at a gun show at Mt. Home AR. on Saturday and an one of the more elder dealers had a table with his private collection and one of the guns was a 1968 T series BHP, it was blue and about 90-95 percent. I got it and four mags for 475. I's a sweet shooter. I KNOW THIS POST IS USELESS WITHOUT PICTURES!!! LOL I'm working on it.
NOW..........A "T" SERIES IS WORHT EVERY DARN PENNY! I'd go for that......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts