Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on Ammoengine.com last night to check who had .380.
When I got my Sig P-238 I bought some PMC bronze FMJ at my gunstore (known as the highest priced in town) for $30/50.
I figured that wasn't too bad, and I wanted to take the gun to the range.
Last night I see Cheaper than Dirt has the exact same thing for $49.95/50.
My, that's interesting.
I guess that follows up on the owner's quote, "It's like playoff tickets."
I didn't go to the playoffs either.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Their dirt is too expensive for me!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I search ammoengine quite often and cheaperthandirt has been the only place to show up for a while with 380. No way I would pay those prices. A while back I bought some Prvi Partizan from an LGS for $19.99. It fires great. They are out of it now, but between what I bought and some reloads I ordered I have enough for the wife at the range.

·
Banned
480 Posts
Picked up 100 rounds of Remington UMC 125 gr. SJHP .357 mag. today..$71.00
This stuff has been real hard to find lately, was just happy to get some.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Patience is a virtue, and good things come to those who wait.
Our local Wal Marts have the WWB 100ct boxes of .380 auto every now and then for around $33. I've bought some in the past just because they were there. I don't have a 380 auto pistol. I'm just sayin'.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Damn, guess I'm lucky. My LGS has Magtech for $13.99 for a box of 50. PMC Bronze is $14.99, don't know why it is more.

Don't get swindled!

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Patience is a virtue, and good things come to those who wait.
Our local Wal Marts have the WWB 100ct boxes of .380 auto every now and then for around $33. I've bought some in the past just because they were there. I don't have a 380 auto pistol. I'm just sayin'.
Arugh! You got mine!

My local W/M is starting to get a few things. I bought 6 boxes of .223 Federal yesterday because I haven't seen it for a while.
No .380 though, and I like shooting the new Sig 238.
I have a tiny stash, and a bunch on backorder from the usual suspects.

·
Registered
830 Posts
ammo engine had .380 listed last friday for 19.xx i bought 4 boxes of hollow points came out to $22 a box with shipping. the gun shop where i bought my p238 was selling fmjs for $25 plus driving out to the boonies to get them. just keep checking ammoengine daily like i do. you find a deal.

as far as ammo @ wally world mine is stocked full of .223 and has a good selection of rifle rounds but pistol rounds are still in short supply. dad picked up 6 federal bricks of .22 the other day though :-D

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
The shop I like to use has .380 target ammo for 18.99 daily, and SD for $28 I think it is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts