Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Obstacles, hurdles, hoops - make more to slow folks down - make them want to stop trying.

The law wants to be a lot friendlier over these matters, to put a stop to procrastination and ''on a whim'' decision-making.

Yes - you can have a permit - ''but'', ''when I am ready" - "If I am willing". ''Today I am having a bad day - the training is not adequate - application denied"!!

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
probably better training than the Sheriffs office provides its officers.:duh:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Being from Ohio.....what a bunch of bull****. Their time could be better spent looking for BG's than worrying about law abiding people who prefer to carry weapons to defend thereselves from the people whom they cant seem to control.!!

Did that make sense?????

·
Registered
791 Posts
I just went through my training class today to get my CCW. (Yes, I've been wandering around here for a while now to try and learn what I can before I actually start carrying.) Anyway, my instructor said that the individuals involved have all been notificed. Not sure which is correct...

Oh, and the law states that the training must be with an actually handgun. I don't see what that's so outrageous.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts