Defensive Carry banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed my order with 5-Star for two J2 speed loaders for the LCR 327 and 2 additional J2 loaders for the LCR 357. Informed my order was accepted but the next email informed me i am on the list and it will be a six to eight week wait most likely for the particular models/colors i want.....they were waiting for parts. Understandable i guess as 5-Star seems to be about the only good choice left on the field for a CC speedloader that is made specific for the LCR. The HKS 36 loader is a fight and just not a good fit for the LCR.

so.......i went ahead and ordered my single speed loader case from Don Hume...johnny cash black with black hardware and sized for the LCR speed loader (J frame small)......email received that they were happy to receive my money, but it will be most likely 4 to 6 weeks before i see any product.

so......my third order of the day was to midwayusa....praise be that they actually show what is in stock and available for immediate shipment. Got a Bushnell Banner scope inbound, a Wolff spring for the marlin 336, and a particular reloading manual...just to have something in print instead of depending on the net.

Rectangle Font Transparency Parallel Cylinder

old style....could not help myself.

expected delivery on the midway order is suposedly Monday.....

so, i guess i will be messing with the 30-30 for a while...really hope that spring helps and i do not get light primer strikes.....the trigger pull in that marlin is horrendous and really needs some help...besides, it was inexpensive and worth a shot. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1004852075?pid=841511

and see if i am missing anything on the 32 reloading front.....and still depend on the speed strips for a while longer.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
I can't buy medium sized metal equipment shelves. Been sold out for a couple of months now, and no one knows when the 20-28" width ones will be back in stock. Which means I can't do a few projects this summer because I can't have equipment hanging by wires from the ceiling...

At least I can replace the brackets on the one shelf we have to do one project. That's my silver lining, I can get the right sized brackets to repurpose an old shelf that has one bracket. I don't know if I should laugh or cry trying to get supplies for work.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
The range I was supposed to start working for two weeks ago now can't open until July or August.... Last minute delay on the building AC units... They were ordered last year and at the very last minute was told they are delayed getting built and delivered... The owner has put 2 years and a few million into this only to get held up the last few weeks... Supply issues are real.

Reactions: ctr

·
Registered
50,913 Posts
Anything and everything is affected. My wife checked a few places for a new bath tube for her mother (Wicked witch of the East). One supplier told her if he orders 50 bath tubs, he might get 15. He is reserving all he gets for new home builders only. We had the same issuer for new windows for our patio renovation. the original 10-12 weeks delay soon went to six months. Finally found some with a 7-week delivery for $2000 more. All the windows are going to the large contractors who are ordering 100s of windows, not to the small orders like the 10 I needed.

·
Premium Member
7,880 Posts
Looking more like communist/government run stores every day. Idiot voters.

• Sad
Reactions: demanic and Instymp
1 - 6 of 6 Posts