Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been watching & wondering how things could have possibly flipped so completely opposed to my deeply-held views of reality & human nature. Then I read this quote. IMHO, it was once remarkably insightful and now frightenly familiar. :blink:

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.”

Aldous Huxley

·
Registered
257 Posts
Ghost Tracker, do you know where that quote came from? I've read some of Huxley and thinking that I need to read more.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Well, I'm glad I didn't take that medication!!!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Guys, Gals,,, his vision was of the lithium laced chemtrails..... Don't you know. Zombies are real and I'm afraid they are in charge. I'm open for a better explanation.
And tomorrow should prove to be a bad day for 2A and liberty in general. IMO

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Wiser yet weaker.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts