Defensive Carry banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a couple of these to try with my .300 BO pistol because they look different at a glance a feel different to a blind touch than my Pmags for my 5.56 to help me keep them separate in the safe and be able to grab what I want at a glance or feel
Hand Communication Device Gesture Finger Gadget

Here is the Pmags I use with my 5.56
Finger Wood Rectangle Gadget Camera accessory

I haven't seen any really negative reviews on them have any of ya'll had any problems with them?

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
Its pro mag so I would not trust them . I have used them no issues but I would never trust for anything more then range or the like ... About the only good prob mags I have seen are the Glock 44 ones and the hk93 mags mostly .. The rest .... I had a pro mag lcp mag that would not even fit in the gun

That said they are a cheep way to get 40 round mags ..

Reactions: oneshot

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
+1 on don't bet your life on them.
Have never had a Pro mag that didn't fail at some point. Fine for cheap range mags, but not for any serious use IMO.

·
Registered
11,137 Posts
I have ONE promag for my 2340 as NOBODY else had another manufacturer available at the time. It does work but it'd be the last one I shove in the gun if all H E Double Hockey Sticks was busting out. I hope they work for you and function well in the firearm!

As an aside, I have found that HEXMAG's work extremely well in my AR-10 and I had a hard time finding bad reviews on any of their products.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I set out to disprove the community "groupthink" that promags were all junk. I bought a few different mags for different guns. They managed to jam guns that have never jammed before. If they make a good product, I've not seen it.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I set out to disprove the community "groupthink" that promags were all junk. I bought a few different mags for different guns. They managed to jam guns that have never jammed before. If they make a good product, I've not seen it.
Personally, if I was going for blind identification, I'd just spin some painters tape around the bottom of my favorite and most trusted mags rather than buy a lesser brand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts