Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is entirely unacceptable. Despite the fact that accelerants were found outside the station, I guess even the "protesters" figured that burning the building with officers inside might be unacceptable.

Reactions: NavCop

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Why wouldn’t they call someone from a neighboring station or another local PD?
While it’s ridiculous that this nonsense continues, I doubt they were really locked in there without a way of getting out. If nothing else, this should trigger a “kidnapping” charge which deadly force can be used to prevent. I get that the cops don’t want to fan the flames, but the rioters would disperse real quick if a couple of them caught a round or two. Even the most raucous of crowds dispersed quickly at the sound of gunfire.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Self-deleted.

Reactions: svgheartland

·
Registered
397 Posts
When is 2020 going to be over? This whole year has been crazy. Regardless of one's individual feelings about LE, locking people into a building is not cool. I do not see this getting any better unless some people grow some gonads.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
When is 2020 going to be over? This whole year has been crazy. Regardless of one's individual feelings about LE, locking people into a building is not cool. I do not see this getting any better unless some people grow some gonads.
2020 will be over November 4th

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
2020 will be over November 4th
I think either way the election turns out, we are in for continued unpleasantness or worse. If Trump wins again, the riots will continue, unless he ups his game and doesn't quash them. If Biden wins, and Beto becomes his firearms seizure czar, things are going to get very ugly.

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
Those who riot will continue to riot for any and every reason as long as they keep getting away with it.

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
You think 2021 is going to be better?

Reactions: G26Raven

·
Registered
527 Posts
To be on record saying it...this won't end. This isn't about the election and I don't believe we are going back to normal. Someone said on another thread...prepare, surround yourselves with like minded people. If you prepare and wrong...no problem. If you don't prepare and you are wrong......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts