Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I picked up my new XD9SC. I plan on taking it to the range on Friday, and I'll let you know how it does!

...a bit off topic...

:image005:

:haha: That's hilarious!

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Congratulations, SMS :danceban:
I'm looking forward to your range report...thinking I might be looking for a smaller 9mm, and the XD would certainly be in the running.

And, yes...the massive "smiley" list is only ONE of the benefits of belonging to CombatCarry :rofl:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I to recently got an xdsc 9mm and its one sweet gun. I havent carried it much yet. I used to carry a cz-75 pcr another sweet gun. Now it gets to see range and house gun duties. A good choice in guns good luck with yours and do let us know how it does at the range. If its anything like mine youll love it. Have a good one.

Sixgun

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I have plenty of carry options but as time goes on I am more and more drawn to getting XD's - the 9mm and .45.

Could be I'll weaken eventually tho heaven knows ''need'' sure ain't a factor :wink:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I'm sure you'll love your new XD. I'm thrilled with my XD 45.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Nice handgun. I enjoy my XD9 Service a bunch and it's my current carry piece. My next handgun will be the XD45 Service unless SA comes out with the XD45 in the SC version. :hand10:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats on the new S.A. XD9SC. I love my XD40SC and since both calibers are pretty close to the same(size/frame/etc.) it's pretty much safe to say the 9mm will be a blast for you.
Congrats again......

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Don't forget us back here when you get out on the range playing with that new toy.
Mike

·
Registered
32 Posts
Aha! :D Welcome to the XD fan club.
It's my all-time favorite gun. And I want more! Specifically, the XD-45 Service.

Bud, did you choose the XD SC as a range gun or did things just turn out that way?

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Squawker said:
I'm sure you'll love your new XD. I'm thrilled with my XD 45.
i'd like to have one of those, but perhaps in a 8+1 Sub version?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rumor has it that Springfield will be coming out with a XD45SC late this year or early next. Just a rumor that I've heard.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Congrats...one sweet handgun!

·
Registered
27 Posts
You'll love the xd!:hand10:
My primary carry piece is an xd9sc. I'ts much more accurate than I expected it to be when I first got it. Very easy to get back on target for follow-up shots.

·
Registered
577 Posts
awesome gun. Ive shot fitznigs and i'm in love. I'm thinking of trading my 642 for one, but i have this crazy fear of losing a gun. Maybe i'll wait for the 45 version. Or i should get a better job and buy both. Love the trigger pull. Alot better than a glocks pull(IMO dont crucify me)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I love my XD9SC, and it's so cheap to shoot, which makes it even better! It will probably be my carry gun come January, unless I buy something smaller like a Kel-Tec. Have fun with your new "baby!" :smile:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
got my XD 9sc just over a month ago for the wife
shoots great, real accurate, no failures
only problem, rust developed on the slide REAL quickly...and yes I cleaned it thouroughly when I bought it b4 shooting, cleaned after all 4 ranges trips, never got rained on or wet, kept clean/wiped down
really frustrating but some Hoppe's #9 and a toothbrush did the trick and surface doesn't appear to show any damage

wife has decided it doesn't fit her hand well so she has a glock 26 now, I'm selling the XD

1 - 20 of 20 Posts