Defensive Carry banner
21 - 40 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,753 Posts
You ain’t wrong, Mike. Valid point.

However, we are being silenced and sidelined. Becoming invisible, A sure way to be ignored and run over.

Should we worry about what offends the gun grabbers, and tailor our speech and actions lest they be offended, they have won. And consider they manufacture “False Outrage”, over any and everything, …well I cant print here what I would suggest they go and do, but even they could guess, I’m sure.

And if they also dont like smoking, here’s a little something for them too: ======= ~~~.

·
Premium Member
38,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
You ain’t wrong, Mike. Valid point.

However, we are being silenced and sidelined. Becoming invisible, A sure way to be ignored and run over.

Should we worry about what offends the gun grabbers, and tailor our speech and actions lest they be offended, they have won. And consider they manufacture “False Outrage”, over any and everything, …well I cant print here what I would suggest they go and do, but even they could guess, I’m sure.

And if they also dont like smoking, here’s a little something for them too: ======= ~~~.
When something is presented that I can't morally or ethically defend in my support of our gun rights, I see it as fodder for our enemies. A gun deliberately disguised as a toy certainly fits that description.

·
Registered
12,760 Posts
This is not new, though. And some gun manufacturers have walked up to the line on this for a while, like with the "rainbow" Sig and these florescent colored polymer guns done by some manufacturers. The following are real guns that have been seized by LE in the past. I didn't hear Shannon say anything about them. Apparently, if they are for criminal use, Shannon doesn't care. But if it is for a law abiding gun owner just having fun, that's a problem.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
So this is too far over the line, but the jokes about guns being available in vending machines is ok?

I'm confused where the line is....

·
Premium Member
38,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
So this is too far over the line, but the jokes about guns being available in vending machines is ok?

I'm confused where the line is....
Guns are available in vending machines?

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
21,354 Posts
If it is for marketing, a joke, or serious and if it is real or a toy, it is very butt ugly and made me throw up a little in my mouth.

·
Registered
10,434 Posts
Not yet, but people are here seem to think they should be.
Why shouldn’t they be?

meanwhile…
Fake gun, zero threads started.

The right can’t help but seek the approval of the left and the left knows they control the right. Sad state we are in…

·
Premium Member
38,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Why shouldn’t they be?

meanwhile…
Fake gun, zero threads started.
View attachment 359759
The right can’t help but seek the approval of the left and the left knows they control the right. Sad state we are in…
So start a thread.

·
Registered
10,434 Posts
So start a thread.
Why? I’m not upset about it, which is the same reason I didn’t start a thread about this. The point is that the only reason people are upset about this is because the left said they should be.

Reactions: APX-9M

·
Premium Member
38,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Why? I’m not upset about it, which is the same reason I didn’t start a thread about this. The point is that the only reason people are upset about this is because the left said they should be.
Interesting observation. Inaccurate, but interesting.

·
Registered
10,434 Posts
Interesting observation. Inaccurate, but interesting.
If it were inaccurate then people would have expressed their disapproval with all the other guns made in similar manners that the left and media didn’t draw attention to. Also, the reasons why people are upset about this seem almost as if they were in such a hurry to jump on the train that they expressed their disapproval without ever really knowing why they were upset about it.

·
Premium Member
38,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
If it were inaccurate then people would have expressed their disapproval with all the other guns made in similar manners that the left and media didn’t draw attention to. Also, the reasons why people are upset about this seem almost as if they were in such a hurry to jump on the train that they expressed their disapproval without ever really knowing why they were upset about it.
More logical fallacies, IMO.

·
Registered
10,434 Posts
More logical fallacies, IMO.
why? Because it’s not the opinion you share? At what specific point does the appearance of a gun become not ok?

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Our enemies do not need fodder. They are insidious, nothing we do or say will stop them or change their mind so we may as well troll them.
Nope. This or maybe the next thumb your nose stupidity could be the one that breaks the fence sitters back and sets them against us. Why give them ammo to use against you??

Reactions: Mike1956

·
Registered
10,434 Posts
Nope. This or maybe the next thumb your nose stupidity could be the one that breaks the fence sitters back and sets them against us. Why give them ammo to use against you??
What isn’t giving “them” ammo?
Bump stocks?
Arm braces?
AR’s?
Etc…

if we let our decisions be guided by what gives “them” ammo, we’d probably have been reduced to revolvers and lever action rifles, and the right wouldn’t need to ban guns. I happen to be thankful for those who couldn’t care less what “they” think.

·
Premium Member
38,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
why? Because it’s not the opinion you share? At what specific point does the appearance of a gun become not ok?
It varies from individual to individual. That specific point is likely much different for you than it is for me.

21 - 40 of 117 Posts