Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,458 Posts
I saw that earlier. I thought it was a great deal. The optic is usually $400 as a stand alone part.

Reactions: atctimmy

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Nice gun! Don't you think if you can hold out they will be more than $200. less by the end of the year? I just got a flyer in the mail from the LGS and they got all their guns AND AMMO advertised! (yes, even .22lr's). Guns are on sale, Ammo is just there...they got it. I almost got one of those guns around $650 the end of last year or maybe a bit before then.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Nice gun! Don't you think if you can hold out they will be more than $200. less by the end of the year? I just got a flyer in the mail from the LGS and they got all their guns AND AMMO advertised! (yes, even .22lr's). Guns are on sale, Ammo is just there...they got it. I almost got one of those guns around $650 the end of last year or maybe a bit before then.
The Aimpoint PRO sight is around $400 by itself,there fore they are selling the rifle for about $600,hell of a deal

·
8,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
short answer...No! This is a serious DEAL. That's why I posted it.

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
short answer...No! This is a serious DEAL. That's why I posted it.
Pretty much. They put these on sale every so often but I honestly doubt that the price will ever drop any lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts