Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I'm 21, currently a college student. Spent a few years in the Army Reserve, some of that time in Iraq. Now I'm going for my commission before another trip to the sandbox. I'm a Russian Studies Major at university near Fargo, ND.

I'm a regular poster at THR simply looking to diversify my gun boards. The discussion seems civil here, and I'm looking forward to jumping into a forum that's specifically dedicated to CCW.

See you at the range!
psyoper

·
Registered
615 Posts
Howdy do ! I keep sayin it but, this is a great site, friendly atmosphere....by the way I did see the movie Fargo...and if you're in need of a snowblower, I think I'm the only Texan that has one....will make trade for good gun....LOL.
Keep on postin !!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Prospector, your post reminded me that I forgot to talk firearms.

I hunt coyote, prarie dog, pheasants, white tails, mulies. M-4 6920 or Tikka .243 depending on the species.

I also shoot IDPA competitively, and often sell handguns so I can afford to try out something new. Currently I've got a couple HK's that are growing on me. In the past I've owned Glocks, Kimbers, and a Springfield.

I'll have to rain (snow?) check you on that blower - don't want to fire the removal contractor with only one month left in the season!

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, psyopspec, and thanks for your past and future service in Iraq! :wink:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome from another new guy...been here a day and they haven’t kicked me out yet....must be somethin' wrong with these folks...nappin' maybe! :biggrin:

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Welcome Aboard psyopspec, thank you for your service to our country, from one combat vet to another. WHOO AAHH!!

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
psyopspec ~ Welcome!

The CCW discussion is always good here.
Hopefully you'll post "Regular Like" here too.

You Said:
"Spent a few years in the Army Reserve, some of that time in Iraq."
God Bless You and "Our Thanks!" for your service to our country!:unitedsta

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
psyop - welcome from a fellow THR'r. :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Don't know how I missed this...

Psyop,