Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for gunowners to get on board a National Gunowners Financial Compensation Program.

1) Gunowners should not lose money on their firearm investments
2) If the State/ Govt bans high cap magazines- the state must compensate the gunowers for the magazines
3) $500.00 per high cap magazine
4) This will test the anti-gun folks to put their money where their mouth is!

What do you think?

·
Premium Member
36,695 Posts
Interesting first post, and welcome to the board.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I had some high cap mags, but they were all lost in a freak boating accident.

·
Premium Member
7,276 Posts
Sorry but the last thing we need is the Federal government spending more money that it doesn't have; and doing it for an unconstitutional "ban" on top of that is counterproductive. The idea isn't to make money on the loss of our rights. We should protect those rights regardless of personal cost.

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
1) Welcome to the forum! :wave:

2) Good luck with that! :confused:

·
Registered
60 Posts
May I make a point here? Any "money that your would get" for your banned firearm, high cap magazine, and so one would be YOUR OWN MONEY The government gets there money from you and I through taxes. Talk about a slap in the face. Hey let me use your money to take away your rights.

No thanks you keep your money I will keep my liberty and freedom

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We don't want to give up our rights either! Or our mags!!! Or our tax dollars!!! However, we live in liberal CT and emotions are high. Gun owners may lose in this state. The proposed laws are drastic. We would ask the many anti-gun advocates groups to contribute financially out of fairness!!! If they don't pay. Then stop the ban! We understand that this proposal is very much symbolic.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
No thanks, Ill keep what I have...Welcome to the forum

Reactions: SmokinFool

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
No thank you on any of it.

My high cap tools are worth more than the paper $$'s

·
Registered
7,571 Posts
So, they're going to give me fiat money to pay for real goods?

What? Do I look like I just fell off a turnip truck?

Hey! Welcome to the forum. Get a clue.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I apologize if I came off a little bold in my 1st statement on this thread. I meant the OP no offense. Welcome aboard. I understand what you are saying about being in a liberal state but I am here to tell you that if you concede an inch they will take a mile. Don't back down no matter what. Even if they pass a "high capacity mag" ban it's not like they are gonna come to your house for them. They have no idea who has them so don't let them fool you. Always remember if they vote to trample on your second amendment rights then remember come re-election time vote them out of office. Please don't concede otherwise if they see weakness on your side they will take more. I really think they are just seeing what they can get away with. Besides it's obvious how the rest of the country feels. The only states that are voting for any gun control are extreme liberal states. The bulk of them still believe in the 2nd amendment and by the new legislation they are passing they obviously believe the federal government is over-reaching right now.

Stay strong there are a lot of friends here on your side. Let us know if there is anyway that we even from other states can help because you will overwhelmingly find that we here at Defensive Carry know we are all in this together and this is our fight nationwide.

Carry On!

·
Premium Member
5,094 Posts
Welcome from Savannah

Those of you in States that pass these unconstitutional laws, need to be prepared to file for an injunction based on that fact. It won't be easy, pretty or inexpensive, but it must be done.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts