Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody here on the forum carries a PX4 Storm Compact (not the Nano or Sub Compact) for conceal carry. I absolutely love the PX4 Storm Compact and am thinking of buying it for a conceal carry gun and would like any thoughts on a holster (OWB) for it. Been looking everywhere and it appears that the holster selections out there for this gun are quite limited. I'm not interested in an IWB, I just can't adapt to using one. Thanks for the help everyone and stay safe out there.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
My son has the PX4 storm and loves it. He wears a belly band.

·
Registered
912 Posts
javascript:void(0);

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
I was wondering if anybody here on the forum carries a PX4 Storm Compact (not the Nano or Sub Compact) for conceal carry. I absolutely love the PX4 Storm Compact and am thinking of buying it for a conceal carry gun and would like any thoughts on a holster (OWB) for it. Been looking everywhere and it appears that the holster selections out there for this gun are quite limited. I'm not interested in an IWB, I just can't adapt to using one. Thanks for the help everyone and stay safe out there.
I generally favor kydex for semi auto pistols and, like you I don't carry inside the waistband. You can buy a decent holster for your Storm at the Beretta USA website.
I like the Phantom holster from Raven Concealment Systems and plan to order one for my PX4 Storm as well.

Phantom Modular Holster

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
See Defensive Carry Holster Links

Lists over 150 holster makers, and links to them.

This is from a Sticky Note in Defensive Carry Holsters & Options sub-forum, I am sure others will post links to their favorites.

Good luck in your hunt.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I picked up a PX4 Storm Compact .40 AND an XDS .45...I figured, I'm there buying one, why not buy another as well! I ended up ordering an MTAC-Minotaur IWB for the XDS with an additional body for the PX4 as well.

I also picked up a Blackhawk Serpa 2 for the Storm for the occasional times I open carry. (Read: Remote work site for quicker access)

I'm looking at the Minotaur-Gladiator for the Storm for the times when I want to conceal but go OWB.

I love the small size of the XDS, but there is just something about the PX4 that I absolutely love. It fits my hand perfectly, the only other handguns that fit me as well are HK's...and as we all know those are twice the price! (But still awesome).

·
Registered
36 Posts
I carry a compact; love it. I only have a cheap-o Blackhawk nylon holster for nightstand duty, and a Fobus OWB only for use around the house since it doesn't hug the belt tight enough to conceal. I am planning on making one, though. I made a belt slide for another of our pistols; picked up enough leather at the time to make 3 or 4 for far less than it would cost to buy one.

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
Go to HaysHolsters and Jeff Hays will do a great holster for you. You can also try Brad at BearRiverHolsters. Both do work that can't be beat for price and quality.:yup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently finished making an OWB for a friend in Sasasota, FL. I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules but if you are still looking for a holster for yours email me at [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts