Defensive Carry banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see if anyone had opinions on these, or if not, introduce these to everyone. My LGS just got them in and they were raving about them. Going to grab one with my Glock 26 I'm about to go pick up.

When I was in there the other day they actually let me stick one in my pants and walk around with it. Very comfortable. Developed by the firearms instructor for Homeland Security too.

Q-Series

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
When I was in there the other day they actually let me stick one in my pants and walk around with it. Very comfortable. Developed by the firearms instructor for Homeland Security too.
Oh, it was developed by somebody that used to work for the government? And how is this supposed to recommend it again?:blink:

Seriously: I have two for Glocks and one for an M&P. As low-profile/minimalist holsters they work just fine. The first generation has a problem with left-handers--kept triggering the mag release on the Glock--but this has been resolved according to the company. I don't use them regularly but when I want a lower-profile IWB setup that's what I have for it right now. I do need to get one of the updated clips for the left side, though.

·
Banned
5,140 Posts
No thanks. I too will stick with leather.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts