Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have some good leads on good quality leather holsters for the Kel Tec PF9? Doesn't seem to be much available yet. I have looked at Galco, Don Hume and some others. Would like a Summer Comfort or V max 2 style for IWB. Belt holster want a cant and high ride. Thanks.

·
Registered
295 Posts
If you can check out the crossbreed supertuck I just got mine and the belt from them and wow is it awsome.

·
Premium Member
3,019 Posts
I have a PF9 and make any of my holsters for it. Great little carry gun. :yup:

Here is a pic of my Double Snap with a Kahr P9.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the input guys. I do appreciate it. I will tell ya, I am terrible about waiting for something. The thoughts of waiting 2 months or more for a holster drives me crazy. But I may have to do it I guess. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
3,019 Posts
Thanks for the input guys. I do appreciate it. I will tell ya, I am terrible about waiting for something. The thoughts of waiting 2 months or more for a holster drives me crazy. But I may have to do it I guess. Thanks again.
I have a The Slide OWB RH in Brown, Quick Clip IWB RH in Black and Rough Out pocket holster in black all in stock. Let me know if you need something :bier:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just got two from a site sponsor Side Guard Holsters. Got a IWB and a Pocket from Eric. Very happy with both. He even had the left handed PF-9 holsters in stock for us wrong handed shooters

·
Premium Member
3,019 Posts
Just got two from a site sponsor Side Guard Holsters. Got a IWB and a Pocket from Eric. Very happy with both. He even had the left handed PF-9 holsters in stock for us wrong handed shooters
I try! Thanks for the business :bier:

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have a rusty sherrick high ride owb with matching belt which hasn't worked out for me. Maybe if I lose another 15lbs. However, if you have a thin build it could work for you. PM me if you're interested. It's not cheap, but I could sell it to you for less than I paid.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I carry the PF9 in a crossbreed super tuck with a cross breed belt, I carry everyday at least 12 hours per day this is the most comfortable setup I have found, mine is going on 2 years old and still looks good. Great quality and service you wont be disapointed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts