Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recently given a Queen Cutlery stockman style knife from my brother. I was wondering if anybody has heard anything good or bad about these knives. I have never heard of Queen Cutlery and was hoping somebody could help shed some light on this mysterious knife company....

·
Registered
651 Posts
I don't know their history but I had a small trapper in the 1970's and cut the heck out of my finger. Mine was an American made on par with the Schrade brand(s), Uncle Henry, Old Timer. Good little knife, lost it and thought of it recently. Oh well, enjoy yours and keep the Band-Aids handy!!

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Welcome to Queen Cutlery!

Queen Cutlery is a sister company to Ontario Knife Company. Queen Cutlery is located in Titusville, PA, about two hours northeast of Pittsburgh. All Queen products are made at the Titusville factory. Most other functions -- sales, customer service, accounting, etc. -- are located at the Ontario Knife Factory in Franklinville, NY, about two hours away.

Queen Cutlery's pocket knives have won awards from Blade Magazine, The American Blade Collectors Association and the National Knife Collectors Association.

If you agree with the most knowledgeable knife people in the world, you'll buy Queen knives!

Please call our office, toll free at (800) 222-5233 for more information.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Had a folder years ago. Good knife but a bit heavy. Then a kid broke it using it as a pry bar. It was mostly metal and the weight was a bit much.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I have used a large Queen Cutlery folding knife to clean, cape, and skin a lot of large game in Alaska and the US. I think they are good knives.

Regards,
Jerry

·
Administrator
143,961 Posts
Looks like they are using D-2 Steel for the majority of their knives which I have absolutely no problem with.
Their drop point Hunter is a nice, simple, classic, & well designed knife.
Too bad it's not one inch longer. For $50. I would buy one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts