Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a crossbreed supertuck on the 7th (I though it was last Wednesday, but when you get older, the time just slips away from you!). I have gotten the PayPal acknowledgement that they sent the money, but I haven't heard a word form the the vendor - no acknowledgement of the order or anything. Is this normal for this supplier?

I know the website states to allow 2-3 weeks for delivery, but after hearing everyone saying that they got theirs in 9 days, I'm beginning to wonder if something happened to my order.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I'm pretty sure I got a confirmation email from them after I ordered my last holster. I'd give them a call or send them an email, as it might have slipped through the cracks.

-Plop

·
Registered
225 Posts
IIRC......I didn't get a confirmation e-mail from Mark....but the Supertuck came via USPS in 10 days (to NH.....)....
Maybe wait a couple more days.....I'm sure Mark is PLENTY busy filling
orders....Trust us......it IS worth the wait!!:wink:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just ordered online from Crossbreed yesterday. Supertuck holster and belt. I got a confirmation email immediately after the order processed. From what I have been seeing online, they are very fast at filling orders and I haven't heard anything but great things about the products. If you didn't get a confirmation email but did get the paypal confirmation, I would call them directly to verify the order.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just pick up the phone and call and check on your order. They are very easy to get in touch with and are very helpful over the phone. Usually Mark's mom answers the phone and will be able to look up your order.
Hope this helps,
MN

·
Registered
21 Posts
I don't believe that I received a confirmation email when I ordered mine; my holster just showed up 10 or 12 days later. Well worth the wait, terrific product.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I ordered one today and got a confirmation e-mail right after I placed the order.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I ordered mine on Wednesday the 11th. I called them again on Friday to see if I could change it to a different model. They had it ready to mail when I called and were able to make the change and was still shipped out on Friday the 13th and I received it on Tuesday the 17th. Took 6 days with a model change. Now that is some excellent service. Give them a call or email and I am sure they will do everything they can to expedite your order.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
I got a confirmation Email when I ordered mine. Mark and crew do a bang up job on quality and this lesser known skill called customer service. I have a feeling it may be they are slammed with Christmas orders.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
I've placed two orders. I received a order confirmation order right away. I never received a shipment confirmation with either order. It just showed up in about a week.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I don't recall getting an email, but I got my holster in about a week. Great holster by the way!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ordered Nov 1st. Received mine on Nov 6th. I did receive an email confirmation the same day I ordered it and now I'm wearing a great holster. Holiday orders always slow things down but the quality is worth waiting for. Don't hesitate to shoot them an email if you need reassurance.

[email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
that's odd, i placed my order on the 10th, got an email the next day and received my holster on the 17th. But I have a very common gun on the right side so it must have been in stock.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
It's important to keep in mind that Crossbreed says "2-3 weeks" for a reason. Don't set your expectations based on the fact that they often beat that time frame. Don't forget: Christmas is only about a month away, and that's usually a busy time for any business.

Nevertheless, it wouldn't be a bad idea to send them an email asking for status.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's important to keep in mind that Crossbreed says "2-3 weeks" for a reason. Don't set your expectations based on the fact that they often beat that time frame. Don't forget: Christmas is only about a month away, and that's usually a busy time for any business.

Nevertheless, it wouldn't be a bad idea to send them an email asking for status.
Yeah, I know, and that's why I didn't want to bug them. I figure that anything that they have premade is probably for glocks, not Sigs, so kind of expect to wait longer, but was kind of concerned that I hadn't gotten a confirmation.

Last night I finally found the confirmation within my emails (bad memory, bad eyes - all goes with the age thing :gah:), so will wait another week or so before bothering them about a delivery time frame.

Thanks to everyone for suggestions and opinions.

Thanks for all the answer

·
Registered
253 Posts
A) just for the record, we don't pre-make anything. It's all still first come first served. :hand10:

B) I noticed in your post that you ordered on the 6th or so.

We dropped paypal as a processor around that time and some orders did get dropped in the switchover. I think we found most of them but want to be sure.

No payment info was compromised, only the order specifics.

Please email me with your complete order info and your payment ID if you have it and I'll look into it Monday

email me at [email protected]

anybody else who ordered around the 6th and has not received their order should do the same

Any orders missed in the switch will be made immediately and shipped 2nd day air

thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mark - I've sent you an email with the details. If you don't receive it let me know.

Thanks for helping!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks to Mark, I got my holster last night. Even with the lost order, it came in within 17 days - so I got it within the 2-3 time stated on the website.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts