Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I know that the HK USP has a flush fitting magazine. I haven't come across one for my USPc in .40. I was wondering if there was one available. Does anyone have a source? I'm looking to pick up at least one of them.

--Jim

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
you can change the baseplate to make it flush fitting head over to HKpro.com and then use the link to tthere store or look in the WTS stuff

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
Any particular reason why you want flush fitting mags? I have a Compact and I'm just curious

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Class...

My hand seems to fit on the grip even without the finger extension, and I was wondering if a flush fitting mag would make the print of the pistol a little less likely. Also figured it was another excuse to pick up a magazine... LOL...

But it would be more for the mag that was carried in the pistol, with spares being carried with the finger extension on them. Although if I remember correctly the finger extension doesn't actually allow the magazine to hold any additional rounds.

So, basically, just to try it.

--Jim

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
Hi Jim
Might be a good deal to try one out, and see how the gun handles....i have a Compact and you might be on to something, as a couple of people have asked about the same thing....Let us know what shakes on your find/ experiment..

·
Registered
155 Posts
firefighter4884 said:
Class...

My hand seems to fit on the grip even without the finger extension, and I was wondering if a flush fitting mag would make the print of the pistol a little less likely. Also figured it was another excuse to pick up a magazine... LOL...

But it would be more for the mag that was carried in the pistol, with spares being carried with the finger extension on them. Although if I remember correctly the finger extension doesn't actually allow the magazine to hold any additional rounds.

So, basically, just to try it.

--Jim
I was it the same boat. I don't like the extension, my hand fits just fine with out it. I do think it would be less likely to print without the extension with the mag in gun. All my mags are flush fit!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts