Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

I didn't know where to post this, and I expect it will be deleted by one of the Mods, which is fine by me. I have noticed that Bark'n hasn't been posting lately, and I miss his post. I was wondering if anyone knew where he has run off to, or if he's OK?

Please feel free to PM me the answer, if you know. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Biker

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
I think he and Bunny may have met the same fate...:confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Isn't he an LEO? If so, he might be on 'assignment'.

·
Registered
118 Posts
To put everyone's mine at ease Bark'n is doing well, I saw him the other day.

Bark'n is a paramedic and in our line of work things tend to pick up during the holiday season. I know that he has been busy at work, between running calls and getting ready to cook some great food for our christmas party. When I see him tomorrow night I will let him know that the forum has been missing him.

J man

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
......Or perhaps, similar to me, he has teenagers who visit "http/downloadavirus.com" for the latest cell phone ringtones and droped his 'puter into PC purgatory....

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I hope everyone misses me if I don't post for a while :smile:!

(I will be out of the country the next 2½ weeks. We'll see if I'm missed)

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I hope everyone misses me if I don't post for a while :smile:!

(I will be out of the country the next 2½ weeks. We'll see if I'm missed)
JoninNY who? :image035:

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I only miss people who owe me money LOL

·
Banned
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To put everyone's mine at ease Bark'n is doing well, I saw him the other day.

Bark'n is a paramedic and in our line of work things tend to pick up during the holiday season. I know that he has been busy at work, between running calls and getting ready to cook some great food for our christmas party. When I see him tomorrow night I will let him know that the forum has been missing him.

J man
Thank you for that J man. :hand10:

I hope you all have a great holiday season and a great Christmas. Take care and stay safe.

Biker

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Bunny's last activity was October 28th, I hope she's OK too?
if I remember right, her and her hubby were out of the country on vacation, then she was going to Blackwater for some training.

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
I think he and Bunny may have met the same fate...:confused::confused::confused:
If I remember, retsupt99 started all this crap, he was posting daily, then WAM--------nothing for weeks, we had to send out the National Guard. Finally we got him back, then it starts happening with others here.:rofl:

Yes, it's like a family, you miss seeing / reading the regulars.

Z

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Man I love this site, no where else I've been on the net has a group so concerned when someone goes MIA, just awesome!:bier:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Bunny is doing fine. Yes, she went to Blackwater and is in the country. She just has a lot going on lately.
I was at the range with her yesterday while she was teaching a CWP class.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
......Or perhaps, similar to me, he has teenagers who visit "http/downloadavirus.com" for the latest cell phone ringtones and droped his 'puter into PC purgatory....
LOL! :haha: So I'm NOT the only one!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.