Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While internet surfing for gun magazines, I came across a website called Midwest Gun Works. Two questions: Is $32 a good price in the current market for magazines? Anybody have any experience with purchasing/customer service from these folks, Good, bad, ugly? I appreciate you input.

·
Registered
606 Posts
While internet surfing for gun magazines, I came across a website called Midwest Gun Works. Two questions: Is $32 a good price in the current market for magazines? Anybody have any experience with purchasing/customer service from these folks, Good, bad, ugly? I appreciate you input.
What magazine? That price might be excellent for some magazines and very inflated for others.

Reactions: foxytwo

·
Registered
821 Posts
Glock magazines usually run in the $22-25 range. Well made, heavy and reliable up to around 15 rounds. Mags for my puny little Bersa 380 pistol in 7 round capacity, all metal, look fairly inexpensive cost around $35 (!!!) and ProMag (non-OEM) around $19.

Go figure....

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
I was looking at 13R Bersa 380 mags 2 days ago for $32+each. I thought that was highway robbery.:aargh4:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Easy way to find out... Shop around a few more sites. Start with the gun manufactures site for a control to judge from.

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Try CDNN I have bought a lot of stuff from them over the years. They have very reasonable prices. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
I was looking for Trijicon NS for my FN Herstal and their site was the only one where I found them. Shipment was quick and the product was as advertised and at a good price. I'd say they more than lived up to my expectations and I found them through this site! :35:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts