Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pictures of their S&W M&P concealment. Just trying to get a few ideas, prefer IWB. Thanks in advance for all your help.

·
Registered
15 Posts
sorry no pics, but I carry my M&P 9c in a MTAC IWB. I am 6'4" and 175 lbs and I have no problem concealing. Very comfortable for all day carry, even driving long distances.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I carry an M&P 40 in a Galco Cop 3 slot every day.
My bride occasionaly asks me if I forgot to carry. It does not print.

I have a Little Bear IWB, but prefer to not wear it.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I carry the M&P40 and the 40c in a MTAC depending on the day of the week, or my mood, whatever you want to call it.

The wife carries a 9c in a MTAc...

I have no issues concealing either.

·
Registered
60 Posts
For deep conceal I really like the "Hidden Ally" from High Noon Holsters. It is comfortable and tuckable for deep conceal.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have a 9FS which i wear at around 4:00 IWB. The butt can and does print if you bend over much at all. I can't decide if it's worse at 3:00 or 4:00. Cool thing about the 9c is that you can use full size mags and there's a company that makes a slide on grip extender for them.

I'm really considering getting a 9c or a single stack 9 when funds become available for better concealment, especially in the summer. I did hear a rumor that smith is coming out with a single stack CC gun in the M&P lineup but I somehow doubt that is true.

·
Premium Member
3,019 Posts
If your looking for a carry gun then the compact is the best way to go. Mainly to reduce the length when OWB carrying and grip when OWB or IWB carrying.

I carry my 40c all the time and is my go to SHTF gun. Try both and choose the one that feels right but do choose an M&P IMHO.

Here is one option with my Double Clip that I made origionally as a prototype back 3+ years ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts